The 41st Annual Community Service Awards honored more than 200 volunteers and presented Outstanding Volunteer Awards to eight volunteers.
- Outstanding Youth Service: Ashley Koenig, Kiwani’s Club of Seaside
- Outstanding Lifetime of Service: Alice Jordan, Kiwani’s Club of Seaside
- Stronger Together Award: Celebration Worship Center, Food Bank for Monterey County
- Live United Award: Kevin Low, Salinas Police Activities League
- Live United Award: Aki Ouye, Breakthrough for Men
- Live United Award: Kelsey Brown, Monterey County Rape Crisis Center
- Live United Award: Princess Pope, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Live United Award: Roxanne Storm, Rancho Cielo Youth Campus
All nominations closed on Friday, March 17, 2017. Late applications cannot be accepted. If you have questions, please contact Tre’ Watkins, Volunteer Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 372-8026, ext. 115.
The 41st Annual Community Service Awards are sponsored by Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, Rabobank, Central Coast Federal Credit Union,Ottone Leach & Ray, Pierson Insurance Associates, The Dunes at Monterey Bay and 1st Capital Bank. Thank you!