The 41st Annual Community Service Awards honored more than 200 volunteers and presented Outstanding Volunteer Awards to eight volunteers.
- Outstanding Youth Service: Ashley Koenig, Kiwani’s Club of Seaside
- Outstanding Lifetime of Service: Alice Jordan, Kiwani’s Club of Seaside
- Stronger Together Award: Celebration Worship Center, Food Bank for Monterey County
- Live United Award: Kevin Low, Salinas Police Activities League
- Live United Award: Aki Ouye, Breakthrough for Men
- Live United Award: Kelsey Brown, Monterey County Rape Crisis Center
- Live United Award: Princess Pope, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Live United Award: Roxanne Storm, Rancho Cielo Youth Campus
If you have questions, please contact Tre’ Watkins, Volunteer Engagement Manager at email@example.com or (831) 372-8026, ext. 115.
The 41st Annual Community Service Awards are sponsored by Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, Rabobank, Central Coast Federal Credit Union,Ottone Leach & Ray, Pierson Insurance Associates, The Dunes at Monterey Bay and 1st Capital Bank. Thank you!