Do you think "planned giving" or "endowments" are just for well-established families making large gifts? The reality is that any individual has the power to make a lasting difference with a gift that supports future work. Large or small, a donation that allows a nonprofit to grow funds and sustain its mission has immediate and longterm benefits.
As a donor to United Way Monterey County, you have already made a commitment to our community. Thank you. By deciding to make a planned gift, you provide UWMC with a permanent savings account and the flexibility to respond to emerging needs. Your legacy will be stronger, stable families and brighter prospects for our kids.
There are many ways to perpetuate your legacy. The best one for you will depend on your personal and financial circumstances.
- Outright gift of cash or appreciated stock.
- Designate UWMC as the beneficiary of a Retirement Account.
- Designate UWMC in your will (make a bequest).
- Make UWMC the beneficiary of a life insurance policy -- either an existing policy or one specifically designed to benefit our work.
- Create a "split gift" such as a Charitable Remainder Unitrust or Charitable Lead Trust.
- Create a Charitable Gift Annuity.
- Leave your home or farm to United Way as a Life Estate Reserved.
For more information please contact Lynda Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org