Real Cost Measure
The Real Cost Measure (RCM) estimates the income required to meet all basic needs (the “Real Cost Budget”) in Monterey County. The Real Cost Measure builds a bare-bones budget that reflects constrained yet reasonable choices for essential expenses: housing, food, transportation, health care, taxes and child care. See the slides from our event to learn more specifics about the Real Cost Measure in Monterey County.
- Struggling to Get By: Real Cost Measure Recommendations Blog Post
- Struggling to Get By Report by United Ways of California
- Struggling to Get By Executive Summary
- Struggling to Get By Interactive Public Data Pool
- Also available on Kindle and iTunes
Special Thank You to the Real Cost Measure Event Sponsors!