Housing Stability Services



In addition to rent and utility assistance, MCERAP also offers additional services for all ERAP applicants and beneficiaries. Please read below to learn more about the services that are available and how to access them.


Legal Services

If you are seeking legal services and have applied for our emergency rental assistance program, please call 211 or email: crystal.lopez@unitedwaymcca.org to be referred to the Watsonville Law Center.

Watsonville Law Center provides legal services, at no cost to you.

Watsonville Law Center
315 Main St. #207 Watsonville, CA 95076
Main phone: 831-707-2308


If you have not applied for the emergency rental assistance program and are seeking legal services, please contact a local legal services agency to assist you with your questions and concerns. Here is a list of local agencies that provide legal services to Monterey County residents:

California Rural Legal Assistance Salinas Regional Office
3 Williams Road Salinas, CA 93905
(831) 757-5221,
Toll-free: (800) 337-0690

Eden Council for Hope & Opportunity Monterey Office
570 Pacific Street
Monterey, CA 93940
(831) 566-0824,
Toll-free (855) ASK-ECHO

Legal Services for Seniors
915 Hilby Avenue, Suite 2
Seaside, California 93955
(831) 899-0492
Fax: (831) 401-3185

To view a list of additional legal assistance services available, please visit: https://211montereycounty.org/legal-assistance/

211 Services

If you are seeking additional services for food, low-income housing, and homeless services, please call 211 to be able to speak to a call specialist.

To view a list of housing and homeless services, please visit: https://211montereycounty.org/housing-homeless-services/

To view a list of food services available, please visit: https://211montereycounty.org/food/

Mujeres en Accion

Our partners at Mujeres en Accion are case management, as well as referrals to agencies who provide resources such as childcare, employment assistance, Cal-Works, Cal-Fresh, and Medi-Cal application assistance, financial literacy and adult education, youth services, substance abuse and mental health services, and legal services. If you are interested in any of these services, please contact one of the caseworkers below who can assist you one-on-one with identifying what other resources are available in Monterey County for you and your family.

  • Melanie Amaro 831-296-0973
  • Suquey de Jesus 831-512-1350
  • Linda Rocha 831-512-1580
  • Anayeli Rodriguez 831-512-1492
  • Celene Hernandez 831-525-5660
  • Daniela Lopez 831-272-2751
  • Lizbeth Aguilar 831-272-2870